Webinar – Helping Teens Cope with Parental Illness and Loss
Posted on Sep 24, 2018
Helping Teens Cope with Parental Illness and Loss – A Webinar for Professionals
Get inside the teenage brain!
This webinar focuses on how to work with teens who have a seriously ill parent and/or may be facing the death of a parent.
The webinar is broken into 7 sections:
- Part 1: Introduction (2:11)
- Part 2: About Wonders & Worries and Overview of Presentation (4:00)
- Part 3: Inside the Teenage Brain (23:00)
- Part 4: Building Rapport with Teens (13:00)
- Part 5: Activities to Engage Teenagers (21:00)
- Part 6: Working with Teens at a Parent’s End of Life (18:00)
- Part 7: Q&A and Wrap-up (6:00)
Originally recorded for the Association of Child Life Professionals. Total time: 80 minutes.Back to News