Envision Raffle Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: The Envision Raffle (the “Raffle”) is open only to those who purchase a raffle ticket on the Wonders & Worries web page and who are 18 years of age as of the date of purchase. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Wonders & Worries as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Raffle Period: Raffle tickets will be sold online starting on or about November 7, 2020 and ending at midnight on February 25, 2021.
4. How to Purchase Tickets: Below are the methods to purchase Envision Raffle tickets.
Purchase tickets via the website: Raffle Tickets may be purchased by processing a purchase transaction on the Wonders & Worries Chance2Win website. The purchaser must fulfill all Raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Raffle ticket purchases that are not complete, are not placed into a specific prize bucket, or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Wonders & Worries. You may purchase as many raffle tickets as you would like. You are also able to purchase a Raffle ticket to be given as a gift to another person. The gift recipient must be 18 years of age. The purchaser will determine in which prize bucket the gift ticket will be placed. All ticket purchase transactions will receive an email confirmation. If the purchaser does not receive an email confirmation, the ticket purchase is not complete and the purchaser has not been entered into the Raffle.
5. Additional Conditions. The purchase of Raffle tickets is final and non-refundable. Any incomplete purchase transactions will not be processed. Except in the case of gift ticket purchases, all ticket purchases must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Prizes: Winners will be selected and prize awards recorded and documented in writing on February 26, 2021 by Chance 2 Win, our raffle provider, under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be announced during the Envision event on March 5, 2021. Winners will also be notified by email by 11:59 p.m. on March 5, 2021. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Wonders & Worries to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of tickets purchased for the Raffle prior to the drawing date. A maximum of 5,000 total tickets will be sold for the Raffle.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of each Raffle package will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on February 26, 2021. Winners will be announced during the Envision event on March 5, 2021. Winners will also be notified via email to the email address they provided during the ticket purchasing transaction five (5) days following the winner selection. Wonders & Worries shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. All Raffle prizes will be picked up by the winner from Wonders & Worries in Austin, TX.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By purchasing Raffle ticket(s) you understand that Wonders & Worries, anyone acting on behalf of Wonders & Worries, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Wonders & Worries reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Raffle. In such case, Wonders & Worries may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to the action taken by Wonders & Worries. Wonders & Worries reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Wonders & Worries reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By purchasing Raffle ticket(s) you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Wonders & Worries. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By purchasing Raffle tickets you agree to release and hold harmless Wonders & Worries, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF TRAVIS CO IN AUSTIN, TX, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Austin, TX having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Wonders & Worries, 9101 Burnet Rd Ste 205, Austin, TX 78758. Requests must be received no later than February 26, 2021.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Raffle is Wonders & Worries, 9101 Burnet Rd Ste 205, Austin, TX 78758.