Registered Wonders & Worries Provider Program
The Registered Wonders & Worries Provider program provides training, consultation, and ongoing support to clinicians who wish to become part of our network and help families within their hospitals or communities by supporting children of parents with a serious illness. Our curriculum has been validated both qualitatively and quantitatively, and is backed by many years of experience. It is available as a training opportunity for clinicians wishing to broaden their skill set with this population.
Learn More About RWWP
Individual Credential LevelFor both certified child life specialists and licensed mental health practitioners.
Organizational Credential LevelFor medical institutions or support organizations interested in delivering the Wonders & Worries curriculum to their patients/clients. A volume discount is provided when registering three or more providers.
Data-Driven Validation of EffectivenessThe Wonders & Worries model of support is the only formal curriculum-based intervention that has been validated by a randomized clinical trial. In addition, it has been subject to an evaluative process that anecdotally has proven its value to families confronting an adult’s illness. This evaluative and anecdotal information was received through a formalized evaluation process. Further, in 2019, The Association of Child Life Professionals published a Position Statement supporting child life specialists and their work with the children of adult patients. This position paper coupled with the clinically-validated Wonders & Worries curriculum will be valuable tools for any clinician seeking to propose services to their organization.
Ongoing Support to Promote Program SuccessRegistration will allow for use of a validated intervention as well as ongoing support, consultation, and access to newly created resources to serve the families in your community. A partnership with Wonders & Worries will not only afford you access to all our current leading-edge curriculum and materials, but also provide you access to support from our program team, both in group format as well as in the form of an individual consultation. In addition, your organization will benefit from our ongoing significant investments in curriculum development, clinical research, product development, and branding – all included in your registration fees.
Connection to a Professional NetworkBeing engaged with our dynamic organization will provide a network of professionals working in similar roles and help decrease any potential sense of professional isolation.
Continuing Education Approvals
Child Life PDU Hours: 20
TX Social Work Hours: 20 (TX State Board of Social Workers Provider # 6299)
NBCC Hours: 17
Wonders & Worries has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7106. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Wonders & Worries is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
How to Register
We are currently accepting applications for the Registered Provider program.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Apply today!
1. Complete & Submit Online Application
2. Application reviewed by Wonders & Worries Staff
3. Phone meetings, as needed, with Wonders & Worries Staff
4. Fees paid
5. Formal agreement signed (will include attestation statements, requirement acknowledgements, etc.)
6. Complete pre-requisite training (only applies to master level mental health professionals that are not certified child life specialists)
7. Complete on demand training
For Individual clinicians, the $1200 registration fee includes:
- Start-up materials, including a complete digital copy of the validated program manual
- Supporting information regarding startup supplies needed, forms, space layout, etc
- Access to the On Demand Registered Wonders & Worries Provider Training
- Listing as a Wonders & Worries registered provider on the Wonders & Worries website
- Permission to deliver the Wonders & Worries curriculum/program as a therapeutic tool at your place of employment
- One (1) complimentary hour of individualized clinical consultation to be used within the first three years*
- Group consultation sessions offered 6 times each year. (Two of these will be training hours focused on additional curriculum or new program offerings)
- Invitation to the Wonders & Worries Registration Program conference annually (travel expenses covered by the attendee, CE verification offered by Wonders & Worries)
- Access to shared drive of therapeutic activities, templates & forms for use while a registered clinician
- Access to any additional materials developed after initial registration
- Discount on mission related products sold by Wonders & Worries
- Continuing Education hours offered for initial training
- Free PDUs offered for WonderChats
* Additional individual consultation hours may be purchased upon request. RWWPs can purchase this at a rate of $60/hour or 10 sessions for $500
For organizations, each registered clinician will be granted the individual benefits outlined above. Organizations may also take advantage of optional add on services.
- Use of the program name for co-branding and advertising initiatives.
- Exclusive opportunities to participate in ongoing Wonders & Worries clinical research.
- Listing as a Wonders & Worries registered organization on the Wonders & Worries website.
- Discounts on the purchase of non-program related Wonders & Worries products.
Volume Discount for organizations:
- 3-4 RWWPs from an organization-$1,100 each
- 5 or more RWWPs from and organization- $1000 each
Pricing: $400.00/RWWP on the organizational plan for subsequent three years. Includes for each organizational RWWP:
- Bi-monthly group consultation
- Resource library access
- WonderChats at no additional charge
- Invitation to Networking Event
Organization Add-On Options:
- Research Opportunities-pricing TBD based on project
- On Site Consultation-pricing TBD based on the particular request or need of the organization
- Individual Consultation
- $500.00/ 10 hour long consultation session
*Additional consultation hours and a site visit may be purchased upon request.
Contact us at [email protected] to schedule a meeting to discuss your application or answer any additional questions you might have.