On Demand Continuing Education
How to Help Children and Teens Prepare for and Cope with Loss – $125
“How to Help Children and Teens Prepare for and Cope with Loss” is an online continuing education module for professionals working with children and teens impacted by illness and loss. Whether you are a school counselor, a private practice clinician or a hospital-based clinician, this online continuing education opportunity is for you! For more information on the curriculum, see below.
TX Social Work Hours: 4
TX State Board of Social Workers Provider # 6299
Child Life PDU Hours: 4
NBCC Hours: 2.5
Wonders & Worries has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7106.
Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Wonders & Worries is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Contact us at [email protected] for group rates.
Online Continuing Education:
How to Help Children and Teens Prepare for and Cope with Loss
By completing this online continuing education program, you will gain:
– Better understanding of loss on a child at different developmental stages
– Better ways to talk with parents about the importance of communication with children regarding illness and death
– Ways to break down information into manageable pieces
– Activities and role-plays, making this information more concrete and tangible for you as the learner and for the parents, children and teens you serve
– Accreditation by the Texas State Board of Social Workers
Watch our video archive of WonderChat webinars, featuring content on salient topics for professionals like you, and register today for upcoming webinars.
Join Our Professional Mailing List
If you’d like to receive e-mail communication from us with information relevant to clinical professionals, please join our mailing list today!