Feel free to download and freely distribute our comprehensive archive of resources geared specifically to help you support families in your community. However, please note that all downloadable content is copyrighted by Wonders & Worries and may not be modified without express written permission.
We offer therapeutic tips to help parents and caregivers communicate with their children in an age-appropriate manner about illness in the family. Read more:
- Illness Discussion Tips (English)
- Illness Discussion Tips (Spanish)
- Wonders & Worries Jar
- Preparing for the Death of a Loved One
- Teen App – Sup!
- Teaching Kids about Cancer
- Teaching Kids About Port-A-Cath
- Teaching Kids About Symptoms: Making Blood Soup
- Recommended Reading
- Brochure (Spanish)
- What to Know About Wonders & Worries
- Helpline Flyer
- Referral Form or Make a Referral directly from our web site
Connect with Wonders & Worries expert staff on how to talk to children and teens about adult illness.